April 9, 2008

Sex.

Sex.

This song.


This song is perfect. Just listen to way the bass sounds when the song kicks in. Listen to urgency of Matt Belemy's vocals, and the way his power chords slice through the thick syrupy bass distortion. I lurve it.

Damn Muse for their affinity to write such anthemic songs! I feel like pogo-ing every time I listen to this song. Maybe it's because I can't get enough of my new schnazzy headphones, and it everything sounds cool. For some reason, I enjoy listening to music much more when I'm alone with my headphones on to a live performance...

"Music, you know- true music- not just rock 'n' roll- it chooses you. It lives in your car, or alone, listening to your headphones -you know, with the vast, scenic bridges and angelic choirs in your brain.-Lester Bangs

I couldn't agree more.

2 comments:

Mercury Muncher said...

i used that line the other night at the bar.

Alonso81 said...

congratulations...blog is very good...